Monday, March 21, 2011

Love Bug Baby Boutique

I know, I know.  I had fallen off of the blogging bandwagon for a little too long this time.  I got really inundated with making, remaking, starching, reshaping, shooting, re-starching and re-shooting bows! To those of you who see something and say, "Oh, I can make that" crafting and making hair accessories is not for the faint of heart and weak in spirit!  There is some really steep competition out there if you intend on making this a business and even if you aren't, it still takes a great amount of time, patience and practice.


I am happy to start back up with one of my most favorite craft ladies in the whole entire world.  Krista, the owner of Love Bug Baby Boutique, is the salt of the Earth and probably the kindest person you will ever have the pleasure of coming across!   She is the type of person you want to do business with.  I have actually purchased from her myself and her customer service is top notch!  You can view her items on her Facebook Page, her Etsy Shop or her Zibbet and it is gorgeous!  Any little girl would be lucky to have any one of Krista's handmade goods. 


Easter PEEPS Twisted Boutique Pigtail BowsMocha Kisses Valentine Pigtail Korker SetFeather Fancy Headband With Rhinestone Jewel

 Love Bug Baby Boutique has a great variety of accessories for you little princess, from bows to headbands to hats, each hand crafted item is obviously done with a ton of love!


Here is what this amazing soon to be mother of 2 had so say about her business: 


1. Why did you start crafting/making bows?
My mom began doing foster care about 4 years ago and I needed a cheap but cute and fun idea for gifts, mainly for Christmas, but for birthdays and other holidays as well. Since I am a student and did not have a job at the time, my funds were limited  Little did I know at the time, I would be sinking what little I did have into a business that seemed to take forever before I started seeing a profit!

2. What is your favorite thing to make?
I love making twisted bows, korkers, and stacked bows. But lately I have been really into all different kinds of headbands. 

3. What inspires you?
I have 2 little sisters my mom adopted through the foster system and a niece who have no problem putting in orders, letting me know what they want, what they like, and even what their friends would like! I also have a baby girl due in May and I have started really getting into infant headbands and bows that she could wear  
Other than that, I love to shop for ribbons and other supplies so when I see something new or something I like, I love to play with it until I create something pretty that I am proud of 


It is easy to see the pride that Krista has in producing beautiful accessories.  Go check her out and tell her that I sent you! 







www.etsy.com/shops/lovebugbabyboutique
http://www.facebook.com/thelovebugbabyboutique

No comments:

Post a Comment