Friday, March 11, 2011

Bloomin' Brilliant!

Tonight is going to be straight to the point.  I would like to introduce you to Alana Temple the talented owner of:


Bloomin' Bloomers

From the moment I came across her creations I was in love!  I have the incredible opportunity to view some of the most gorgeous bows you will ever feast your eyes on daily, but it is nice to shop around for other handmade creations from time to time.  Bloomin' Bloomers has a huge selection of stunning, ruffly (the name says it all) - Bloomers.  When I stumble on adorable items like these it makes me wish I would have come across them years ago when my princess could still wear them (not to mention it quadruples my baby fever)!  I couldn't wait to see what brought about this path for Alana. 

THE INTERVIEW:

Why did you start crafting?
I started sewing to help me relax after work and to keep myself busy while my husband was studying (taking college classes). My kids are teenagers and grown-up and did not need/want me around so I had nothing to do but watch tv :(   (Don't worry Alana ... we want and need you!)

What is your favorite thing to make?
My favorite thing to make is Ruffled Bloomers but the Chiffon Bloomers are becoming my next favorite.

What inspires your creations?
I get inspiration whenever I go to the fabric shop to see what new fabrics they have received. When I see one that catches my eye, I get excited and can't wait to find the coordinating fabrics. Before I know it, I have another outfit to make!

She has hair accessories to!! SO - go check her out and tell her that I sent you!

http://www.bloomingbloomers.net
http://www.bloominbloomers.blogpot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/bloominbloomers

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words! I truly feel honored to have been featured on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete